Saturday, March 31, 2007

Random Subconscious Thought

It's what? It's where? Lights are dancing around me with my eyes straining to focus, even with them closed. Maybe it's because I'm so good at visualizing when I'm set to the task. I swear I could function completely normal in this state, but for whatever reason it never lasts all that long. But in this moment, I've achieved Nirvana...I've become one with reality that I can see it with my eyes closed. I wonder if blind people are really handicapped at all, for they must have a gift that many would wish for - to see without seeing. It's like knowing without knowledge.

It's innate.

It's the fourth dimension.

Ah, tis gone now! A minor travesty. I wonder what it's like to go through life unable to hear. That seems much more frightening than being blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home