Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Self Analysis When I Should Be Asleep

I'm beginning to get confused all over again. When the writing's on the floor, I'm missing the obvious. Over-analyze, over-think, over-done. There's nothing quite like looking myself in the mirror and say, "What is going on here?"

It's not that I don't know where I'm headed...it's about if that's WHERE I want to be headed. It's a clear path, but the journey's end is not clear. Life is short, and I can't afford to waste time, but I have no choice as that's how Life is designed - it's supposed to be about making mistakes and learning from them no matter how much time you think you've wasted. I've chosen a path of difficulty - a path where mistakes can easily cease your journey.

I'm prepared, but not as much as I want to be. There's not enough time. Not even for sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home